Wednesday 18 November 2009

Redwatch Are Morons (Just in Case You Didn't Already Know)


One of my life ambitions is to get on 'Redwatch', the neo-Nazi and proud site that hosts pictures of the people they see as "race-enemies'. I quite like the idea of being a race enemy, it would make me feel that I had achieved something and that my message was getting through to the right people.

Anyway I was browsing their site, I'm slightly jealous because several of my mates are on their and I came across this image, with this caption.

Information on These Red Scumbags Will be Much Appreciated.



I'm terribly sorry but unless I am horribly mistaken then that is an image of Tony Benn and his Granddaughter, who is standing as a Labour candidate at the next election. I am rather shocked because I would have expected Redwatch, despite being knuckle dragger's capable only of a literary tone bowed from the Daily Star, to at least "know their enemy".

Come on Redwatch.

The Benn family are part of the left-wing aristocracy I would have expected you to at least know who the hell he was!

1 comment:

  1. Send us your details - photograph, address, telephone number and place of work and we'll find a place for you on REDWATCH

    admin@redwatch.org

    ReplyDelete