Saturday 14 November 2009

Free Book

Slightly random this.

I've been tipped off that the Taxpayers Alliance are giving away copies of their new europhobic book, 'Ten Years On: Britain Without the European Union' for free via a front organisation 'The Great Debate'.

I am inclined personally towards the European Union-although I am a critical supporter as such I have ordered my copy. I intend to flog it to a local second-hand book shop I know in Digbeth and make a few quid.

The TA or should I say "Great Debate" are giving away 5,000 copies so hopefully there are quite a few left...


*Please note that I do not endorse the Taxpayers Alliance or this book-just like free stuff.*

1 comment:

  1. http://www.greateudebate.com/2009/fantastic-response-to-ten-years-on-more-copies-now-available/

    More copies available!

    ReplyDelete